LimeStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LimeStory

This is The NEWEST and the BEST v83 maplestory private server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Vote For us

Top 100 MapleStory sites MapleStory Top 200 - MapleStory Private Servers
Latest topics
» How to register.
xDefaultZai GM App (: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:58 am by qwertyuiop97

» SokoKing's GM Application
xDefaultZai GM App (: Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:31 am by thisisit517

» Downloads are here!
xDefaultZai GM App (: Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:26 am by Guest

» FateX Gm application
xDefaultZai GM App (: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:18 am by fatex

» xDefaultZai GM App (:
xDefaultZai GM App (: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:21 am by devilxz1

» Lastbreath's GM Application
xDefaultZai GM App (: Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:37 pm by Lastbreath

» Jelo's Game Master Application.
xDefaultZai GM App (: Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:54 pm by Jelo

» Explicit For GM Application.
xDefaultZai GM App (: Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:39 pm by Jelo

» Denied Apps
xDefaultZai GM App (: Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:43 pm by Randy

xDefaultZai GM App (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
devilxz1
Noobie
Noobie

xDefaultZai GM App (: Empty
PostSubject: xDefaultZai GM App (:   xDefaultZai GM App (: Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:21 am

In-Game Name: xDefaultZai (not created yet)

Country/timezone:singapore/+8GMT

Boy/Girl:Boy

How long have you played the server: 15/3

Experience:MapleFox, rainbowms

Proof:I think i only left some proof when i was HeadGM at maplefox btw it closed. But i only show the gm login detail as my proof and my ign at that server is Wing

xDefaultZai GM App (: 5

Why you should be chosen?:I should be a GM because when i am a gm i do the following things, Find hackers, Lots of events, and help new people in the game if they need or any one in the game if they need help.

Contact Information:Msn - light-blange@hotmail.com

How active will you be?: more than 6hours per day , depends wether im busy anot.

What could you contribute to the server?: I am capable of many things whether it be in real life or in LightningMS. Although not all of these things are relevant to becoming a gm i am capable of many things that are. One of those things is that I am able to help any of the LightningMS players with any problems that they may have. Another thing that I am capable of is hosting many of the unique events that LightningMS has to offer. I will absolutely help thin down the population of LightningMS's hackers. They need to be stopped and I will try very hard to help rid LightningMS of its hackers. I've started to think of some ideas to help improve LightningMS in any way possible and I would be able to make the ideas that i think of actually happen and hopefully see them in LightningMS. I want to kick off the hackers from this server and I love to be a GM.I want to help make a big community and achieve saying "I helped make that community and I was apart of it." Get a good reputation be known to maplestory private servers!.

What events could you host? Hide and seek, JQ and others. ( I dont know what the event called.. maybe u will know it if i'm showing how the event works. )

What would you do if you saw a hacker?:I don't know for sure on this server, because all servers are different. But on servers i have played it would either be the two: 1. You ban them on sight. 2. You warn them, screenie them, jail them, and the owner or admin deals with them.

Why did you write this application?: Applying for GM and ready to handle a responsibilities as a GM.
Back to top Go down

xDefaultZai GM App (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LimeStory :: Applications-
Jump to: